Monday, October 11, 2010

Primary Children's Hospital Donations

Hi, ladies!

I wanted to let you know that the cute baskets from our Six 'S' Night were delivered to Primary Children's Hospital a few weeks ago. We ended up with tons of fun supplies to fill these baskets, so besides the two that we put together that night, I was able to fill another huge basket with all of the crayons, markers, stickers, coloring books, etc. that all of you lovely ladies were so kind to donate.

I had my kids help put the last basket together, and our family went together for family night to drop off the baskets at the hospital. It was awesome to be able to involve my kids in that, and it was extra meaningful to me because I had stayed at Primary Children's for about a week when I was five years old. It was really cool to go back there again (even though so much has changed)!

The people at Primary Children's were very grateful for the donations, and I didn't fill out their form to receive a thank-you card, but I wanted to let you know that they were so happy to get the supplies and I know there are lots of little children there who will really appreciate them as well. Thanks again to all of you for your generosity - I loved being able to be a part of that project.

Have a wonderful week!

~Emily Lyman

1 comment:

Karen Brothersen said...

Wow! That is awesome! It is so wonderful that so many of you ladies helped with that fun donation! THANK YOU! I am glad you got to have fun with your family Emily!