Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cooking Group & VEGGIES!!

I have ZUCCHINI and CHERRY TOMATOES first come, first serve - call me if you are interested (801)362-6744

ALSO,
I'm starting a COOKING GROUP! It will be lots of fun!
We'll have our first one this week!
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 2 at 7:00 PM
at my house (1257 Meadow Run)
The THEME is "On the Grill" - I'll be demonstrating a fun food on the grill!

**Bring your favorite grill food along with the recipe to share with everyone ( you don't have to make a ton, the idea is that everyone gets a taste) --you can either grill it before you come or we'll have the grill going here if you would rather do it here!

Come have fun, learn new recipes, eat and enjoy getting to know some of the ladies in the neighborhood!

Tell your friends and neighbors!

No comments: